Dill Pickle Chips are soaked in buffalo sauce, then dipped in a spicy rice chex mixture and baked golden brown for the perfect gluten-free, low calorie snack.
Dill Pickle Chips are soaked in buffalo sauce, then dipped in a spicy rice chex mixture and baked golden brown for the perfect gluten-free, low calorie snack.—Whitney Bond
Makes: 60 pickle chips
ounces Jar Pickle Chips
cup Buffalo Sauce
teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoon crushed red pepper
teaspoon black pepper
cups rice chex
cup blue cheese dressing
- Begin by draining the juice from the pickles.
- Next, whisk together the eggs and buffalo sauce in a shallow bowl.
- Then place the rice chex, garlic powder, paprika, black and red pepper in a food processor.
- Combine until a fine crumb mixture forms then place in another shallow bowl.
- First soak the pickle chips in the buffalo egg mixture, then toss them in the seasoned rice chex.
- Next, place them on a wire rack on top of a baking sheet.
- Broil on high on the middle shelf of the oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve with a side of blue cheese dressing for dipping!