If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Dill Pickle Chips are soaked in buffalo sauce, then dipped in a spicy rice chex mixture and baked golden brown for the perfect gluten-free, low calorie snack. —Whitney Bond
Makes 60 pickle chips
- 25 ounces Jar Pickle Chips
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups rice chex
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- Begin by draining the juice from the pickles.
- Next, whisk together the eggs and buffalo sauce in a shallow bowl.
- Then place the rice chex, garlic powder, paprika, black and red pepper in a food processor.
- Combine until a fine crumb mixture forms then place in another shallow bowl.
- First soak the pickle chips in the buffalo egg mixture, then toss them in the seasoned rice chex.
- Next, place them on a wire rack on top of a baking sheet.
- Broil on high on the middle shelf of the oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve with a side of blue cheese dressing for dipping!