If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chef Ivan Flowers created this recipe & we love the addition of Teriyaki in the chimichurri sauce. —Maui Maid Teriyaki
- 4 10 Ounce Skirt Steaks (peeled)
- 1 cup Fresh Basil
- 1 cup Fresh Cilantro
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Puree (Garlic & Olive Oil blended together)
- 1 teaspoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Lemons Juiced
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha (Vietnamese Chili Sauce)
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon Paprika
- 12 ounces Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Maui Maid Teriyaki Marinade
- In a blender combine basil, cilantro, garlic puree, lemon juice, paprika, cumin, sriracha, Maui Maid Teriyaki, cumin & red wine vinegar. Pulse at medium speed so sauce remains rustic. Set aside.
- Allow skirt steaks to rest at room temperature 30 minutes before grilling. Generously salt & pepper both sides of the steak. Place on a very hot grill & cook five minutes on each side. Allow to rest after cooking at least eight minutes.
- Top with Teriyaki Chimichurri sauce & serve.