If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chef Ivan Flowers created this recipe & we love the play of the cold cole slaw against the warm meat. Plus, the Teriyaki Wasabi Mustard is a great all around condiment! —Maui Maid Teriyaki
- 16 King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 16 2 ounce Squared Beef Patties
- 2 pounds White Cabbage Julienned
- 2 cups Finely Shredded Carrots
- 1/4 cup Unseasoned Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 cups Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Honey Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Wasabi Powder
- 1/4 cup Maui Maid Teriyaki Marinade
- 1 Lime Juiced
- Cole Slaw In a large bowl place cabbage, carrots, rice wine vinegar, sugar and mayonnaise, mix well Refrigerate for 1 hour, pour off excess juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Teriyaki Wasabi Mustard sauce Combine teriyaki, mustard, lime juice and mustard together till smooth
- Grill or sauté burger patties 3 minutes on each side for medium rare. Salt and pepper to taste
- Place Teriyaki Wasabi Mustard on each side of King Hawaiian roll, place burger on roll
- Top each slider with chilled creamy cole slaw