If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chef Ivan Flowers created this recipe for Maui Maid when we asked for an over the top roast chicken. He delivered! —Maui Maid Teriyaki
- 1 5 pound Roasting Chicken
- 2 sprigs Thyme
- 2 Lemons
- 2 cups Apricot Preserves
- 1/2 cup Maui Maid Teriyaki Marinade
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Place lemons (pierced) and thyme inside chicken
- In a large bowl combine marmalade, Maui Maid teriyaki, vinegar,garlic, oregano and olive oil
- Place chicken in bowl and coat well with glaze
- Place chicken on a rack and roast at 275F for 2 hours