If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: So, as much as we love Irish food (did we mention our obsession with Irish Soda bread?), we challenged Chef Ivan Flowers to deliciously incorporate our Maui Maid Teriyaki Marinade into some traditional Irish flavors. Well, he knocked it out of the park. Plus, if you use our All Natural Teriyaki Marinade, this recipe is gluten free! —Maui Maid Teriyaki
The Stuffed Cabbage
- 1 Head Napa Cabbage
- 1 pound Ground Pork
- 1 Sweet Onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Puree, garlic blended with olive oil
- 2 cups White Rice, cooked
- 1/4 cup Maui Maid Spicy Teriyaki Marinade
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Mascarpone Cheese
- 2 Lemons, juiced
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Tarragon, chopped
- 1 12 Ounce Can San Marzano Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup White Vinegar
- 2 cups Chardonnay
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Sweet Chili Sauce
- Remove cool and separate into individual leafs. Make sure to slice middle ridge so the leaf is totally flat for rolling, reserve
- Heat a large sauté pan with olive oil over medium heat Place onions in pan and sweat for 7 minutes
- Add pork and sauté for another 10 minutes making sure to break up pork with a spoon as you sauté
- Add garlic puree and cook till garlic is caramelized
- Now add Maui Maid Teriyaki Marinade and reduce till mixture has reduced.
- Drain off excess liquid and cool mixture at room temperature Add cooked rice along with mascarpone cheese and chopped fresh tarragon. Combine well
- Take a tablespoon of mixture and place in cabbage leaf, roll tightly to form a cabbage burrito roll
- For Sauce, Pulse tomatoes with the liquid in a blender for 20 seconds
- Add tomatoes to a pot along with vinegar, sugar, white wine and sweet chili sauce and reduce by 1/3
- Place cabbage rolls in a baking dish and cover with liquid by two thirds Cover with aluminum foil and place in a 350F degree oven for 25 minutes
- Serve in a bowl and drizzle sauce over cabbage