If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: a recipe easy, quick, simple but very tasty —astrofiammante
- 1 pound tender beef
- 2 tablespoons Shaoxing rice wine or dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil or virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch or potato starch
- 6 spring onions with their green part
- 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper
- Put in a bowl the slices of meat with the 4 following ingredients and turn over to coat the meat tastes, let marinate for half an hour, but also more.
- Peel the spring onions from the roots and any waste but keep their green parts, cut diagonally about 4 cm long.
- Pour the oil into the pan (a wok would be better) and heat until the first mentions smoke, add the marinated meat (you get dirty the surroundings of the stove if you are not ready with a lid).
- After a few seconds remove the cover immediately stir the meat because it is browning on all sides while maintaining a medium heat and pour even the onions, sugar, pepper and salt, allow a further 3 - 4 minutes, turn off and serve immediately.