If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This tuna and lemon wrap recipe is designed for mothers with gestational diabetes. Also this recipe is Heathy, tasty and easy to make. This is perfect for a weekend dinner. —food_recipes
- 425 g can of tuna in springwater, well drained
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- ½ a finely chopped red onion
- ½ a finely zested lemon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 200 g baby spinach leaves
- 1 grated large carrot
- 2 sliced tomatoes
- 8 Mountain Bread wraps
- Combine tuna, mayonnaise, red onion, lemon juice and zest in a bowl.
- Mix together well.
- Put a handful of spinach leaves, some carrot and several slices of tomato in the centre of each wrap.
- Place an eighth of tuna mix on top. Fold in edges and place on plate.
- Repeat for each wrap.