If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Very light yet filling, this is very summery. —MrsK
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin
- 4 cups arugula
- 2 nectarines, sliced
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 teaspoons nuts
- 4 teaspoons pecorino romano, shaved
- Soak onion in icy water half hour; drain well. Toss with aurugula. Arrange in dishes. Arrange nectarines and nuts on top. Mix oil, vinegar and salt; pour on salad. Top with shaved cheese.