If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Clafoutis look much better, when dusted with powdered sugar :-) But taste is always delicious, especially with a ball of favorite ice-cream. —DeliciousDissonance.com
- 18 ounces Berries
- 4 pieces Eggs
- 3.5 ounces Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1 cup Lowfat cream
- Powdered sugar for decoration
- Sift flour and mix with baking powder. Beat egg yolks and whites separately. Combine yolks, whites, flour, cream and vanilla essence. Mix thoroughly.
- Preheat oven to 360 °F. Butter the baking trays. Put berries to the bottom of the tray (s) and pour dough over the berries.
- Bake for 40 min (25 - 30 min in individual trays), until brown on the top.
- Let the clafoutis cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve lukewarm.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Buckle, Slump, Grunt, Crumble, Cobbler, Crisp, Sonker, Pandowdy, and/or Betty