Author Notes: Clafoutis look much better, when dusted with powdered sugar :-) But taste is always delicious, especially with a ball of favorite ice-cream. —DeliciousDissonance.com
teaspoon Vanilla essence
teaspoons Baking powder
cup Lowfat cream
Powdered sugar for decoration
- Sift flour and mix with baking powder. Beat egg yolks and whites separately. Combine yolks, whites, flour, cream and vanilla essence. Mix thoroughly.
- Preheat oven to 360 °F. Butter the baking trays. Put berries to the bottom of the tray (s) and pour dough over the berries.
- Bake for 40 min (25 - 30 min in individual trays), until brown on the top.
- Let the clafoutis cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve lukewarm.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Buckle, Slump, Grunt, Crumble, Cobbler, Crisp, Sonker, Pandowdy, and/or Betty