If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2.75 cups bread flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2.5 teaspoons active dry yeast
- .75 teaspoons salt
- .75 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1.5 cups water, warm
- .75 cups pizza sauce
- 1 ear corn, kernels removed from cob
- 1 zucchini, sliced into thin medallions
- 2 heirloom tomatoes, cubed
- 1 cup arugula
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, yeast, salt, sugar, and water. Using a wooden spoon, work the mixture together until fully incorporated.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and a towel. Let rise at room temperature for 2 hours [will double in size!].
- After 2 hours, remove dough from bowl and place on a nonstick rimmed baking sheet [or oil well if prone to sticking]. Stretch and press the dough out into a flat rectangle.
- Place a rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Top pizza with sauce and toppings [except arugula!!].
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until crust is completely cooked through and a bit charred. Remove from oven and cover in fresh arugula, eat up!!