If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe was born during our staying in Toronto. It's simply divine AND highly addicting.
The secret is in the dressing. Try it once and I promise you will remember my name forever :)))
It´s so easy to make, filling, nutritious & delicious!
Marmite has such an intense salty flavour that no extra salt is needed. —Ausra de Araujo
- 1 bunch Arugula
- 12 Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Ripe avocado
- 0.5 Sweet cucumber
- 1 handful Pecans
- 2 tablespoons Organic, untoasted tahini
- 1 Juicy lime
- 1 tablespoon Marmite
- 2 tablespoons Filtered water
- Freshly roughly ground pepper
- In a bed of arugula spread very well washed and cut tomatoes and cucumbers, peeled and cut or spoon scooped avocados.
- In a little bowl mix very well Tahini, Marmite and lime juice. Add water for more liquid consistency. Spread on the salad. Sprinkle with roughly chopped pecans and grated lime zest.