If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Too healthy to be true!
& Tastes like Marzipan :)
—Ausra de Araujo
- 1 cup Rye Bran
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 cup Orange peel marmalade (sugar reduced)
- 1/8 cup Almond milk
- 1/4 cup Almond flour
- 2 drops Almond essence
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Lavender & Rose leaves (dried, for decoration)
- Mix the dry ingredients first: rye bran, sea salt and almond flour. Add orange peel marmalade.
- Drop in some almond essence to an almond milk. Stir into the paste.
- Preheat the oven to 350F (180ºC). Bake for 20min.
- Let it cool. Spread the maple syrup on top of the cake. Sprinkle the seeds and the flower leaves.
- I, personally, like to leave it rest for a few hours before cutting.