If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: So simple. It takes only 3 min to get it ready for the oven. And makes a wonderful dish / side dish / extra dish / the dish of the dish in only 40 min:)
P.s. Can be easily used lemon juice instead, but I simply love Lime in Tahini.
—Ausra de Araujo
- 2 pounds Butternut Squash (cut in large cubes)
- 2 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Big white onions (roughly cut)
- 1 handful Pine nuts
- 1 handful Roughly chopped parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 Cloves of garlic (grated)
- 2 tablespoons Organic tahini
- 1 Lime (juice & zest)
- Preheat the oven to 425F (220ºC). Toss the onions & butternut squash with olive oil, salt & garlic. Roast for 35 - 45 min
- Separately mix tahini with the lime juice and the lime zest. Add water until creamy. Generously sprinkle with pine nuts, parsley and freshly ground pepper.