If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Beets are gorgeous! All day long - juice them in the morning, eat as a salad at lunch, mix with grains in the evening... It´s a super root that does miracles to one´s health!
This recipe is quick & easy to make. Even non-beet-lovers will give it a try! I promise :)
And it looks lovely on a table! —Ausra de Araujo
- 3 Cooked beets, cut in cubes
- 1 Orange juice & zest
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 1 handful Pine nuts
- 0.5 teaspoons Sea salt
- 1 tablespoon Poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon Fresh chopped basil
- 2 teaspoons Coconut sugar (or any other sugar you prefer)
- Place a sauce pan on a low heat. Mix sugar, balsamic vinegar and 3 tbsp of sweet orange juice. Stir until creamy. Let it cool and stir in the orange zest.
- Place the beets in a serving plate, cover with a sauce, sprinkle with herbs, nuts & seeds.