If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: You can soak buckwheat grains, blend them, strain them off and then make the burgers... OR you can use what´s left after making your buckwheat milk :) This is what I normally do :) —Ausra de Araujo
cup Soaked buckwheat grains
tablespoon Ground Flax seeds
clove of Garlic
Small Onion, fresh & pureed
Black pepper & Sea Salt to taste
Fresh chopped herbs of your taste
Olive oil to spray
- Blend your grains, soaked overnight. Strain.
- Mix flax seeds with water until thick.
- Pour into the buckwheat paste. Add salt, pepper, herbs, grated garlic & pureed onion.
- Form burgers. You might need to squeeze them a little bit to make sure they stay "in shape" :)
- Spray the baking sheet with olive oil. Place the burgers. Bake them for 25-30min @ 350F (180ºC)
- My husband loves them with a Greek Tzatziki (natural yogurt, garlic, cucumber dip). I keep it vegan & serve beautifully with roasted vegetables.