If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is one of the prettiest soups I have ever made. Also extremely silky & smoothly delicious. —Ausra de Araujo
- 1 pound Cauliflower, chopped florets
- 2 Onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- 2 cups Water
- Nutmeg & Salt to taste
- Olive oil to drizzle
- Freshly ground pepper to decorate
- Heat the oil and sweat the onion until soft but not golden.
- Add the cauliflower and leave on a low heat for 10 min.
- Pour water. Let boil for about 20 min. Add coconut milk, salt & nutmeg. Blend.
- Decorate & serve.