If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: What do you do with leftover frosting? I made biscuit using vanilla frosting. —Hidemi
Makes 6 small biscuits
- 6 tablespoons Vanilla Frosting
- 1.25 cups All-purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Dry Cherries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, beat eggs and whisk in frosting. Add all-purpose flour and baking powder. Mix to blend. Fold in dried cherry.
- Put the batter into lightly buttered 6-cup muffin baking tins and bake for 13-15 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Frosting
More Great Recipes:
Breakfast & Brunch