Author Notes: In the graham crackers pie crust, creamy sweet potato pudding filling. Top with honey. —Hidemi
cups Crushed Graham Crackers
tablespoons Butter, melted
tablespoon Granulated Sugar
cup pureed sweet potato (from about 3/4 lb sweet potato)
cup Granulated Sugar
Large Eggs, beaten
- In a bowl, mix together pureed sweet potatoes, milk, eggs and 1/3 cup granulated sugar until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Fill the tray on the baking sheet in the oven with 1.5 cups hot water.
- In a bowl, mix together crushed graham crackers, 1 tablespoon granulated sugar and melted butter. Transfer to a 9 inch pie pan and press the mixture on the bottom and up the sides of the pan. Put the filling into the crust and bake for 30 minutes.
- Take the pie pan out of the oven and pour the honey on top. Let cool on a wire rack for 20-30 minutes. Then refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Thanksgiving Pie