If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I saw fresh oregano at the farmers market and decided to try a Greek style pesto. It is great mixed it into a Greek salad or heat up pita bread, cut in to small triangles and use as a dip. —CaliZona
Makes about 1 1/2 cups
- 1/2 cup Sheep Feta
- 1 cup Fresh Oregano Leaves
- 1 cup Raw Walnuts
- 3 tablespoons Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil or to taste
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt or to taste
- Pull the oregano leaves off the stems and measure all the ingredients
- Blend everything in a food processor or blender until smooth