If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This salad is a great combination of the salty feta, peppery arugula and slightly sweet figs. —CaliZona
Serves 4 - 6
Fresh Fig Feta Vinaigrette
- 8 Fresh Figs
- 1/3 cup Sheep Feta Cheese
- 3/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt or to taste
Toast the walnuts and assemble the salad
- 3/4 cup Toasted Walnuts
- 6 cups Arugula
- 8 Figs
- 1/2 cup Sheep Feta
- Make the Vinaigrette - Cut the stems off the figs and put into a food processor or blender, measure all the other ingredients and puree until smooth.
- Toast the Walnuts by preheating the oven to 375°F and place Walnuts on a baking sheet, toast Walnuts until they start to brown and smell toasted, 5 to 10 minutes. Make sure and check them frequently so they don’t burn.
- Wash the arugula, cut off the stem and slice the figs in quarters and crumble the feta with a fork. Arrange on individual plates or mix everything in a bowl