If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Divine. Really. Divine. I will never get over them. Gluten free, easy to digest. This is my Sunday miracle, that I was craving for so so so long! Ah! The arrowroot flour makes them slightly rubbery... But I like the starchy texture:) And yes, the same recipe comes out perfectly with an all purpose flour or any other flour at your choice. I tried to make it at least a bit healthier :) —Ausra de Araujo
g 10% fat Cottage Cheese
g Arrowroot flour
g Buckwheat flour
teaspoon Brown Sugar
teaspoon Sea Salt
Buttery Maple Cream
g half half cream
tablespoon dark maple syrup
- Mix well arrowroot flour, sugar, egg and salt.
- Sprinkle the table with buckwheat flour to help your hands unstick from the pastry and shape your cavatellis as desired.
- I made mine very simple. Divided into 4 long stripes, cut in 2cm each.
- Let it stay for 1/2 hour in the fridge or boil immediately in plenty of salted water for 3-4 min.
- Add butter, cream and maple syrup in the bowl for cavatellis. Eventually butter will melt so stir in every cavatelli in the sauce. Enjoy!