If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Unique potato dish that I demonstrated at a local gourmet oil & vinegar shop. These were delicious!! —Jenna Alwood
Serves 6 - 4 oz. servings
- 1.5 pounds Fingerling Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Truffle Oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Fresh Chopped Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 1 pinch Fresh Rosemary
- 1 pinch Parmesan Cheese (grated or shredded)
- Wash potatoes and cut in half.
- Drizzle the potatoes with the olive oil and add seasoning and coat evenly by tossing. (I use a ziploc bag to shake them a bit and cover them well.)
- Saute over medium high heat until cooked.
- Sprinkle with cheese & rosemary when serving.