If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Poppy milk is a traditional Lithuanian X-mas Eve ingredient in a traditional Lithuanian X-mas Eve´s dessert.
I love nut, cereal & seed milks, so no need to wait for X-mas. Easy, light & very tummy friendly :)
—Ausra de Araujo
- 1 cup Poppy seeds
- 3 cups Water
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Sugar or 2 Dried Medjool dates (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/5 teaspoon Almond Extract
- Cover all the ingredients with boiling water.
- Leave it to steep for at least 45min.
- Blent. Strain. Chill. Enjoy :)