If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: So far this is the best cake I have ever made!
No, it´s not healthy at all. But oh lord it´s too good to think about it now... —Ausra de Araujo
- 1 cup Poppy seeds soaked in hot water and blended or I used my leftover from Poppy milk
- 2 cups Self raising flour
- 0.5 teaspoons Sea salt
- 125 g Natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Almond extract
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1.5 cups Sugar
- 100 g Soft salted butter
- 125 g Salted low fat soft butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- Zest & Juice of 1 Lemon
- Mix the dry ingredients. Beat eggs. Mix in along with yogurt and butter. Stir well.
- Bake in oven for 20 min, " 180º. Let it cool down. Cut off the top. Blend.
- Mix butter, sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest .
- Cover the cake with lemon frosting. Sprinkle with crumbs. Decorate with more lemon zest.
More Great Recipes: