If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Yummy starter, Sunday brunch or even a light dinner choice!
Just a drop of sour cream or greek yogurt can give a fresher & lighter taste for carrot sweetness, if prefered. —Ausra de Araujo
- 400 g of finely grated carrots
- 50 g of parmesan grated very finely
- 50 ml of light cream
- 50 g all purpose flour
- 1 egg plus 1 extra yolk
- Salt, pepper, cumin seeds
- a drop of Olive oil to fry or bake
- Beat the eggs with salt and pepper. Add the rest of the ingredients. If choosing to grill or to bake in the oven, add in 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Bake 180º until golden brown.