If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Smells & tastes like home, like childhood, cosy, comforting and stopping your time for a moment of joy... —Ausra de Araujo
- 6 Big Apples, chopped
- 1 Big Banana, sliced
- 220 g Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 5 Eggs
- 1 cup Rice flour
- 3 cups Self raising flour
- 1/2 cup Milk (at your choice)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Prepare apples and banana, sprinkle them with cinnamon. Melt butter with sugar and vanilla. Beat in the eggs one by one .
- Slowly pour milk into the flour. Stir well with butter and eggs. Cover the fruits with the mixture.
- Bake for about 50 min @ 180º