If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Roots call for yogurt, Aubergine calls for Cheese. Golden rule & it always works! These roles are beautiful and taste fantastic! —Ausra de Araujo
- 1 Large Aubergine
- 150 g of Feta
- 0.5 cups Fresh mint, chopped
- 1 Chilli, chopped
- Juice and zest of 1 small lemon or lime
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- Freshly grounded nutmeg
- Cut thinly the aubergine, drizzle or better spray with some olive oil and grill until soft and beautifully yellow.
- Crumble feta, add lemon juice, nutmeg, chopped mint and chilli.
- Role 1 tbsp of paste into every slice of aubergine. Leave them for about 30 min in the fridge. Decorate with lemon zest. Enjoy!