If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a great combinations of flavors and it makes a great appetizer or even a dessert. You can serve this with some crostinis as well. It also pairs great with a Riesling or Sauvignon Blanc. —CaliZona
- 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinegar - reduction - drizzle to taste
- 1 1/2 Cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 1- 2 Fuyu Persimmon
- 1 Ball of Burrata Cheese
- 1 handful Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1/4 cup Pine Nuts
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - drizzle to taste
- Put the balsamic vinegar in a small pan and turn heat to med-high then bring to a boil. Reduce heat to med-low to a simmer for about 10 minutes. Stir occasionally until it coats the back of your spoon. Keep an eye on it because it can happen fast and burn.
- Cut pomegranate and remove the seeds. Thinly slice the persimmon into thin slices and tear burrata into pieces.
- Arrange the persimmon, burrata, basil leaves, pomegranate seeds and pine nuts on a large plate or individual plates and drizzle with balsamic and olive oil.