If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It´s just like the original one, my previously posted, but lighter and slightly prettier :) VERY EASY & SO GOOD! —Ausra de Araujo
- 100 g ground into flour pecans
- Pecans for topping, as much as you like, roughly chopped
- 140 g pitted dates, boiled, mashed
- 100 g coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 100 g soft, low fat butter
- 100 g self-raising flour
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- Rose petals and dark Maple syrup for decoration (optional)
- Freshly grounded nutmeg, all spice
- Beat very well the eggs with salt and other spices.
- Melt butter, mix into the sugar. Add dates puree and pecan flour. Stir. Add flour.
- Leave for about 10 min to stand.
- Prepare the baking tin. Top up with chopped pecans. 180º, 15min.
- Decorate and serve, let it take you to the stars :)