If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The sweetness of peas goes so well with a trace of bacon and freshness of mint. I think it´s one of the most delicious soups I have ever made. —Ausra de Araujo
- 1 kg frozen peas
- 50 g bacon
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped mint
- 4 tablespoons light cream to serve
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Super easy and quick! Heat up the pot, melt bacon. Sweat onions, add garlic.
- Mix in the peas. Add water just to cover the veggies.
- Boil for 15min. Season with salt and pepper. Blend till silky creamy.
- Drizzle with cream and sprinkle with mint. Enjoy!