If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Since Jenny Morris started to "cook Morocco" I started falling in love with all whats in Moroccan cuisine. —Ausra de Araujo
- 4 Carrots
- 4 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Raw Honey
- 1 tablespoon Chopped garlic
- Salt, Pepper to taste
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Cayenne pepper to heat it up to your taste
- Loads of chopped coriander
- Peel carrots. Throw into boiling water for 5 min. They have to stay firm. Let them cool and slice.
- For the dressing, mix all the ingredients together except for the lemon zest and cayenne pepper. Pour over the carrots. Let it rest in the fridge for about 30 min. Add cayenne pepper just before serving. If added earlier, it tends to get a it too aggressive. Decorate with lemon zest and more coriander if needed.