If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Gluten free & sugar free Banana gingerbread was never so moist & so delicious! —Ausra de Araujo
Banana Ginger Bread
- 4 large bananas
- 0/5 tablespoon Stevia powder or 150g sugar (I used stevia, but in case of choosing sugar, reduce quantity of bananas to 2)
- 125 g butter
- 2 eggs
- 60 milliliters half & half cream
- 250 g flour (I used a mix of oat & corn flours)
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon all spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground clove
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea salt
Awesome Lime Frosting
- 100 g light cream cheese
- 30 milliliters half & half cream
- 60 g coconut sugar
- Zest & juice of 1 big lime
- Puree bananas. Beat eggs.
- Add cream, bananas and eggs to all the mixed dry ingredients. Stir well.
- Bake for 30 min @ 180º
- For the frosting simply beat all the ingredients until smooth paste. Let the bread cool down and cover.