If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sautéed salmon fillets, kale, and cannellini beans topped with a spoonful of honey mustard sauce. —Riley Wofford
- 6 (6 ounce) center-cut salmon fillets
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed, leaves roughly chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drizzle the salmon with 3 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook the salmon for 5 to 7 minutes per side, until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion, kale, and garlic, season with salt and pepper, and cook for 6 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the kale is wilted. Stir in the juice of 1 lemon and the cannellini beans and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, just until the beans are warmed through. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Stir together the yogurt, mustard, honey, and remaining lemon juice in a small bowl.
- To serve, divide the kale mixture between 6 plates. Place a salmon fillet on each plate and spoon the mustard sauce over the fish. Sprinkle the chives over the top and serve.