If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: As title, arugula spread with hazel nuts, garlic and olive oil. Good for your bread or crackers. —Hidemi
Makes 2/3 cup
- 1/2 cup Hazel Nuts
- 2 cups Arugula, washed and drained
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Black Pepper to taste
- Soak hazel nuts in water overnight.
- Drain hazel nuts in a colander and place on paper towel to drain completely. Put hazel nuts, minced garlic, salt and olive oil into a blender. Grind until almost smooth. Add arugula to the blender. Grind for 10-15 seconds and stop to scrape down. Repeat this until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and add freshly ground black pepper to taste. Mix well.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dark, Leafy Greens