If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chicken Nibbles cooked with some crispy bacon bits and maple syrup, popular —Raymund
grams chicken wings
cup maple syrup
cup bacon, chopped
cloves garlic, minced
tablespoons soy sauce
freshly ground black pepper
- In a non-stick pan add a small amount of oil and cook bacon pieces until golden brown and crunchy. Remove from pan, drain then set aside.
- Using the same pan, add some bacon oil from the fried bacon on step the first step then sauté garlic.
- Bring the heat to high then add chicken nibbles and continously stir fry until brown on all sides.
- Pour maple syrup and soy sauce then give it a good mix, place on medium heat then cover pan and cook for 10 minutes turning chicken occasionally.
- Season with salt if needed and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place in serving plate then sprinkle with bacon pieces.