If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This miraculous 'syrup' serves as a base for an amazing energy & immunity boosting tea as well as an excellent remedy for a sore throat or just as an extra colour to one's rainy heart life:) Cayenne pepper gives it an extra kick! It´s my best friend in winter. I promise, it works. —Ausra de Araujo
tablespoons Fresh ginger, peeled
tablespoons Raw honey
Juice of 2 lemons
teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- Just blend very well ginger, honey and lemon juice.
- Use 4 tbsp to make one mug of tea. Boil water, but leave it for 5 min before pouring.
- Sprinkle with cayenne pepper just before serving (otherwise it can get too harsh).
- Add a bit more honey if necessary.
- You can use this syrup as a tea or sip it pure to calm down your sore throat.