If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is one of my all time favorite salad dressings ever! It has such a bright, cheerful and refreshing citrus flavor. —CaliZona
Makes approx. 1 2/3 cups
- 2/3 cup Fresh Squeezed Tangerine Juice about 3
- 1 teaspoon Tangerine Zest (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup Champagne Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Shallots
- 2 Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt or to taste
- Add mustard, tangerine juice, zest, salt and pepper to a medium bowl and whisk together. You will need to shake well before each use
- Next whisk in the champagne vinegar, then slowly whisk in the olive oil. Stir in the garlic and shallots.