If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
I just love roasted pepper pesto of any kind and this is no exception! —CaliZona
Makes approx. 1 1/2 cups
- Wash the peppers then line them in the center of a baking sheet. Turn the oven on to broil and place the baking sheet on top shelf of the oven and broil for 4 – 5 minutes. Flip over and broil 3 – 4 minutes until they are well charred.
- When cooled, peel off the skin with a paper towel by rubbing off the charred skin, cut off the stem then cut in half and deseed. If you like it hot leave the seeds in the serrano peppers.
- 3 Anaheim Peppers
- 2 Serrano Peppers - optional
- 1 cup Manchego Cheese
- 1 cup Raw Walnuts
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 Garlic Cloves
- Shred the cheese and measure all ingredients and add to a food processor or blender and blend well