If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fettuccine with thin cut beef and fresh broccoli. For sauce, mustard and cheese flavored creamy sauce. —Hidemi
- 3/4 pound Uncooked Fettuccine
- 0.75 pounds Beef Top Round Steak, thin cut
- 2 Medium Onions
- 1 small bunch of Broccoli
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 1/3 cups Whole Milk
- 4 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Slice onions thinly. Cut beef and broccoli into bite size. Season beef with salt and pepper. Then coat beef with all-purpose flour.
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Add broccoli 2-3 minutes before the fettuccine is cooked.
- While the fettuccine is cooking, make sauce. In a skillet, heat olive oil and cook onion over medium heat until tender. Add beef and cook until beef are browned. Stir in Dijon mustard and half of milk. Simmer until thickened stirring constantly. When it thickened, add the rest of milk, reduce heat to medium-low heat and simmer for 5-7 minutes. Stir in cheese. When the cheese starts to melt, turn off the heat.
- When pasta and broccoli are cooked, drain in a colander and put into the skillet. Toss to coat.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mustard