If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I am always looking for quick, simple and easy make-ahead breakfasts and workout snacks that I can also take with me on the go. This very basic recipe for creamy chia pudding is just that: a large batch can be made the night before in seconds, popped into your fridge, and will last you through the entire week.
Nutritional Information [per serving]
190 Calories, 17 g Carbohydrates, 9 g Fat, 8.5 g Protein
Add In Ideas [the possibilities are endless..]:
1/2 ounce raw almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts (+80 calories)
1 medium banana, sliced (+100 calories)
1/2 cup pumpkin puree (+50 calories)
1 tablespoon almond or peanut butter (+100 calories)
1/4 cup dried cranberries (+100 calories)
1 cup mixed berries (+50 calories)
- 1 cup chia seeds
- 3 cups almond milk, or other nondairy milk
- .25 teaspoons cinnamon, ground
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, combine chia seeds with almond milk, vanilla and cinnamon. Stir to combine, cover and place in fridge for 30+ minutes until chia has congealed. Simple, simple!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer