If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Grab your family around the table early, serve them your best coffee in your biggest mug, and get today started right.
Nutrition Information (per slice)
340 Calories, 55g Carbohydrates, 12.5g Fat, 5g Protein —Alexandra Dawson
- 1/3 cup dairy free margarine
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chunks
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and position the rack in the middle. Grease a loaf pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the margarine and sugar until smooth. Add the flour, baking soda, and baking powder and stir to combine. Add the bananas, almond milk, and vanilla and again stir to combine. Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until the loaf is golden brown and cooked through.