If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
cheese sticks cut in half
ounces package pepperoni slices
marinara or ranch sauce for dipping, if desired
tablespoons butter, melted
teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoon italian seasoning
tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine 4 rolls and roll into a 12-inch circle.
- Repeat with remaining 4 rolls.
- Cut both circles into 8 wedges.
- Overlap 3 pepperoni slices onto the wide end of each wedge.
- Place one half of a cheese stick on top of the pepperoni.
- Starting at the wide end roll each wedge to point.
- Place point down on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- While rolls are baking, combine melted butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
- Brush rolls with sauce while still warm.
- Serve with marinara or ranch sauce, if desired.