If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Took me a while to get courage to use apples in a soup, as I am the first one always to claim that fruit is only healthy alone on an empty stomach. BUT! Finally made it and absolutely loved it! Healthy or not, it´s beautifully delicious, silky creamy and easy to impress your guests with :) —Ausra de Araujo
- 1 Large celery root
- 2 Yellow potatoes
- 1 Large Granny Smith apple
- 3 Large onions
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Paper thin stripes of Parmesan (optional)
- Chop all the veggies and an apple and add to a heated oil, starting by garlic and onions, later adding the rest, stir until golden.
- Add water just enough to cover. Bring to boil and continue for 20 min on a low heat.
- Blend it and season. Decorate with parmesan if desired. (I did, was good:)