If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Turkey burger cooked with sesame oil with scallion sauce which is made with wasabi, mayonnaise, cream cheese, soy sauce and scallions. —Hidemi
- 1/2 pound Ground Turkey
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 4 Burger buns, split
- 4 Slices Tomato
- 8 Torn Green Lettuce Leaves
- 4 tablespoons Chopped Scallions
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoons Horseradish Wasabi Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- In a bowl, mix together ground turkey, salt and black pepper to taste. Divide into four and shape into a patty.
- In a skillet, heat sesame oil and cook patties until brown. Flip and cook the other side until brown.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, wasabi, soy sauce, scallions and cream cheese. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- On the bottom of each bun, butter lightly, put lettuce, tomato, patty and spread 1/4 of the sauce on the patty. Put the top of bun to cover. Press the top hard and place on a serving plate.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Scallions