If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A twist on Peach Cobbler. It's made with Rhodes French Crusty Rolls and tastes divine!
- 8-10 Rhodes™ French Crusty Rolls, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 21 ounces can Peach pie filling
- 14 ounces can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- maple syrup
- Cut rolls into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Pour butter into a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Layer pie filling over butter.
- Layer roll cubes over the pie filling.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla and blend well.
- Pour mixture over roll cubes and push cubes down with a fork to absorb moisture.
- Bake at 375°F 30-35 minutes or until deep golden brown and bubbly.
- Cool for a few minutes and serve warm with maple syrup if desired.