If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A taste of Mexican flavor combined with your favorite hash browns makes this recipe a delicious twist on the standard breakfast fare.
Video Instructions: http://www.rhodesbread... —Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 6 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed to room temperature
cups shredded hashbrown potatoes
cup chopped onion
salt and pepper to taste
ounces can chopped green chilies
cup sour cream
eggs, well beaten
cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
cup chopped cilantro
taco sauce, salsa or sour cream, if desired
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls together and roll into a 13-inch circle or 10x14-inch rectangle.
- Place in a sprayed 12-inch deep dish pizza pan or 9x13-inch pan and cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise 15 minutes.
- Remove wrap and poke with fork several times to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Bake at 350°F 12 minutes.
- While crust is baking, in a large frying pan brown potatoes and onions in butter. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread chilies and sour cream on top of potatoes and mix together.
- In another frying pan, scramble eggs until just barely set. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Then, layer eggs on baked crust followed by potato mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese and cilantro on top.
- Bake at 350°F 10 more minutes.
- Serve warm with taco sauce or salsa and sour cream, if desired.