If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is one of my favorite pestos, I could just sit and eat it by the spoonful : ) It is delightfully spicy and incredible on sandwiches and of course anything else you would use pesto in or on. —CaliZona
Makes 3 cups
- 8 Jalapenos
- 3 cups Cilantro Leaves
- 1 cup Manchego Cheese
- 1 cup Raw Walnuts
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- Wash the jalapeno peppers then lined them in the center of the baking sheet so they are directly under the broiler
- Turn the oven on to broil and place the baking sheet on top shelf of oven Broil for 5 – 6 minutes
- Remove the stems and seeds and combine with everything else in a food processor or blender and puree