If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Celebrate Cinco De Mayo with this cheesy Chopped Jalapeno Bread fresh from your oven.
Source: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/1917 —Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- 18 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Place rolls on a bread board.
- Top with cheese, jalapenos & cilantro.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Chop everything together, with a knife and knead with hands until ingredients are well mixed into dough.
- Shape into a large round loaf.
- Place loaf on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 25-30 minutes.