If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
bunch cilantro, chopped
teaspoon garlic salt
- Place rolls on a bread board.
- Top with cheese, jalapenos & cilantro.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Chop everything together, with a knife and knead with hands until ingredients are well mixed into dough.
- Shape into a large round loaf.
- Place loaf on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 25-30 minutes.