If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The traditional taste of Chicken Cordon Bleu made with melt in your mouth biscuits. —Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- 8 Rhodes™ Southern Style or Buttermilk Biscuits, thawed but still cold
- 2 cups Diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup Diced ham
- 15 ounces Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups grated Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Cut biscuits into 4 pieces
- Combine biscuit pieces, chicken, ham, Alfredo sauce, 1 cup Swiss cheese, green onion, and 1/2 teaspoon paprika in a bowl
- Place mixture in sprayed 9x13-inch baking pan
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup Swiss cheese on top and sprinkle with paprika
- Bake at 375°F 25-30 minutes.