If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Celebrate that graduate's special day with these clever and simply perfect diploma sandwich rolls. They will earn you an A+ for sure.
Source: http://www.rhodesbread... —Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed but still cold
slices turkey or ham
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten each roll into a 4x6-inch rectangle.
- Cut off a 1/4-inch strip from the 6-inch side, and set aside.
- Place one slice of meat and one slice of cheese on each roll.
- Roll up in jelly-roll fashion.
- Tie with the 1/4-inch strip of dough.
- Place rolls on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.